Yet another meme, thanks to Mike. Here are 16 goals, facts, and oddities about my life. Some of you may know a few of these things, and others nothing at all. Enjoy!
- I was so shy as a child I couldn’t order a cheeseburger at McDonald’s by myself until I was about 9 years old.
- People thought I was a music major for most of my freshman and sophomore years of college.
- My iTunes library contains over 23 full days of music.
- I can eat a large carton of Pepperidge Farm cheddar Goldfish Crackers in less than a week. (yes. The Sam’s club sized ones.)
- My library career started 5 years ago as a volunteer, and I hope to complete my path by working in either a digital library or a music librarian.
- I cannot complete a sudoku puzzle because it’s done with numbers. If you substitute the numbers for letters or symbols, I have no problems completing one.
- In 2008, I spent over 100 days on the road.
- I am a published poet.
- By the power of social media, I met a ton of new people in Las Vegas within the past 3 months. This puts me at about the same place as I was with social activities as I was when I left Orlando last spring.
- My cat greatly dislikes the Breeze litterbox system.
- I am a very organized person but you wouldn’t be able to tell by looking at my desk.
- A Magnetic Poetry calendar has graced my wall for the past 8 years.
- Although I write with my right hand, I do most other things (counting money, dealing cards, wrapping cable, and often eating) with my left hand.
- In the last 10 years, I have moved 11 times.
- While working at Disney World, I was attacked/dive-bombed by a grackle, and I have seen an albino fox (PA) and a snowy owl (FL) in the wild.
- I recieved my degrees slightly out of order: B.A., then the A.S., and working on the masters now.
Now I’m breaking the rules. I’m not going to “tag” anyone to complete this, but I sure hope someone continues it because it forces you to look at yourself from different angles.