Well, it’s officially the new year. Thank you to everyone who sent holiday and birthday greetings this way. I give no words of wisdom with which to live your life, but I do offer this:
Best wishes for a peaceful, happy new year!
Things I learned last year:
- Fair and equal are not the same thing. Being treated fairly is usually better than treated equally since each person harbors different needs.
- Keeping a low profile is sometimes best. But when something needs to be said or addressed, speak up. Make it count.
- Some people are chronically unhappy and convert others to their hell. Resist with every ounce of happiness and peace that you possess to turn away.
- There is never a good time for anything. Let events happen naturally.
- Everyone is looking for the next best thing.
- Unconditional love can be exchanged with another person.
- If more peace existed in the world, more things would get done with better outcomes for everyone.