A few things:
- Back in Montreal again. No snow! In fact, I got a slight sunburn from eating lunch outside earlier this week. Thoroughly enjoyed the BioDome, Insectarium, and Botanical Gardens yesterday. From all the walking, I should be back in shape in no time!
- I love Coffee Crisps!
- Stumbled a site called GarageBand tonight. Great site for independent/undiscovered artists. Although, I do want to give any band who thinks about placing a song on there some advice: Tune your guitar before you record and post. Crap in = crap out. I can forgive muffled recording because you can only afford so much gear, but out of tune is inexcusable!
- The guy who keeps setting his car alarm off needs to have his head right next to the horn so that he can hear how annoying it is.
- Yummy. Baked chicken. And rice. Yummy.
- Damn the Penguins! They beat my Flyers. Hockey season is over for me. Poop.
- Back to music: I get the feeling that Pittsburgh, PA, will be the next hotbed for music. Just a hunch, but I’m starting to see a lot of decent music coming from that area. Hmmm…. ponderous. I’d give a Pittsburgh band props if they could work the word “gumband” (Pittsburgh speak for rubber band) into a song.